The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is pleased to host this one day seminar which will cover key issues within the Medical Devices Industry. This seminar will address the latest regulatory advances on the Medical Device Directive, recent issues related to Device Vigilance, and NICE will present on their Interventional Procedures specifically on Technology Appraisals, with an emphasis on regulatory work.
Aims of the seminar:
• Update and Progress Report on the Revision of the Medical Devices Directives
• Notified Bodies: Latest Developments
• Introduction to Device Vigilance
• Device Vigilance Update: Common Trends, Pitfalls and Problems
• Update on Tissue Engineering
• NICE Interventional Procedures
Who should attend?
This event has been specifically designed for the Medical Devices Industry in the following departments:
• Adverse Event Monitoring,
• Product Safety,
• Regulatory Affairs,
• Research and Development,
• Registration, Distribution
• Medical Devices Vigilance in the European Community
£100 + VAT
This fee includes full course documentation, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
How do I register?
Register online at www.mhra.gov.uk/mhra/conferences/register.htm
Need more information?
If you have any queries with registering or require further information about this event, please contact the MHRA Conference and Education Function:
T: 020 7084 2903
F: 020 7084 3522