All reports made to the MHRA on suspected reactions to drugs are listed in our Drug Analysis Prints (DAPs). If a report on the drug you are interested in is not available, please contact email@example.com
Drug Analysis Prints (DAPs) contain complete listings of all suspected adverse drug reactions or side effects, which have been reported to the MHRA, via the Yellow Card Scheme for a particular drug substance. This includes all reports received from healthcare professionals, members of the public, and pharmaceutical companies.
Medicines are listed alphabetically by the name of the active ingredient, not by the brand name. (To find the name of the active substance in your medicine, look at the patient information leaflet that was supplied with it.)
DAPs provided on this website are regularly updated. Please be aware, however, that if you have reported a suspected adverse drug reaction it may not immediately appear on this website. This delay is due to a time lag which has been built into the publication of this information, to enable the MHRA to investigate any safety concerns and take necessary action.
For more information please see our Detailed guidelines on using Drug Analysis Prints and Questions and answers on access to Yellow Card Scheme data.
DAPs are in PDF format - to view PDF files you need Acrobat Reader which is available, free of charge, from Adobe. A link to download Adobe Reader is on the right of this page.
Before you access a DAP, you will be provided with essential information. Please read this information carefully, so that you understand the limitations of the data you are accessing. You must tick the 'I have read this information' box in order to view the DAP, then click on 'Continue to DAP' button to open the DAP file.
Click on the first character of the medicine from the list below. To make finding DAPs easier, the letters of the alphabet have been further broken down. Click on the medicine name in the expanded list.
If you still cannot find the DAPs you want, use the 'search Drug Analysis Prints' box on the left hand side of this page to search.
Aa - Ad Ae - Ah Ai - Al Am - Ap Aq - Au Av - Az
- Abacavir Web All.pdf (122Kb)
- Abatacept Web All.pdf (52Kb)
- Abciximab Web All.pdf (54Kb)
- Abiraterone Web All.pdf (50Kb)
- Acacia Web All.pdf (12Kb)
- Acamprosate Web All.pdf (66Kb)
- Acarbose Web All.pdf (56Kb)
- Acebutolol Web All.pdf (66Kb)
- Aceclofenac Web All.pdf (61Kb)
- Acemetacin Web All.pdf (63Kb)
- Acepifylline Web All.pdf (18Kb)
- Acesulfame Web All.pdf (13Kb)
- Acetarsol Web All.pdf (27Kb)
- Acetazolamide Web All.pdf (86Kb)
- Acetic Acid Web All.pdf (30Kb)
- Acetohexamide Web All.pdf (12Kb)
- Acetohydroxamic Acid Web All.pdf (8Kb)
- Acetone Web All.pdf (10Kb)
- Acetylcarnitine Web All.pdf (15Kb)
- Acetylcholine Web All.pdf (12Kb)