iRIS is an online account management facility which will enable customers to view their account details online.
iRIS will enable you to:
- view your customer account transaction details by accessing real time account information, using secure encrypted technology
- verify your payments have been received and view where your payments have been allocated
- access and print transaction and balance information when you need it
- export account information from iRIS to Microsoft Excel
- allocate your credit memo transactions against your invoices
- reduce time spent contacting MHRA to check your transactions and balance
- view your historical transaction history.
You will be able to use iRIS to securely track and view payments made by your organisation to the MHRA for:
- product licence (PL)/parallel import (PI) application fees
- process licence (wholesale dealer licence – WDL, WL, WDA) application fees
- clinical trial application fees
- a combination of all of the above.
Quick-start learning guides
The quick-start learning guides below provide some training on how to use iRIS. Please refer to these before logging on to iRIS. The quick-start learning guides will open in a new window. To return to the main iRIS pages, close your browser.
Login (external link)
Reset password (external link)
Filters – Homepage account summary (external link)
Account – Using transaction filters (external link)
Associate a credit memo with an invoice (external link)
Submit a deposit invoice (external link)